No Longer Accepting Applications
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the President/Head Coach's behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports
- Performing minor accounting and bookkeeping duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders
- Answering incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner and accurately taking messages
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department
- Managing the President/Head Coach's day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Coordinating travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and create trip itineraries
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects
- Building a strong relationship with the client and developing a suitable action plan for the successful implementation of the project.
- Responsible for holding a focus group discussion with the clients' representative to understand their requirement and assessing the implementation of the project.
- Make sure that all aspects of the clients partnership are fulfilled on game day.
- Assist in development of game script for each game to assure all elements of partnership are met.
- Engaging with the clients, overseeing customer service operations and developing a common ground for the implementation of the project.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (e.g., copiers, business telephone systems, projectors, fax machines).
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite