No Longer Accepting Applications
Office hours are flexible for this position but you will be required to work all game nights.
This role will provide valuable hands-on experience in merchandise design, buying, sales & visual displays for a professional sports organization.
- Assist merchandise department with day-to-day tasks and requests
- Perform additional office duties and special projects as assigned
- Graphic design basics preferred. Merchandising skills preferred.
- Passion for sports, merchandising, retail and marketing• Ability to multi-task, handle challenging tasks, and work well in a team environment
- Proficient in basic computer software programs (Microsoft office, Outlook)
- Positive attitude and willingness to assist others
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Professional demeanor and ability to engage with diverse co-workers and clients
- Flexible work schedule – including game nights and weekends
- Strong customer service skills including patience, adaptability and attentiveness
- Must be able to lift 25lbs.