No Longer Accepting Applications
- Hire and train sales staff on ticketing philosophies and practical application.
- Manage all employees and implement standards to ensure sales goals are achieved by each sales representative.
- Set budgetary goals for group sales, and create methods and opportunities for reaching goals.
- Devise marketing plans for sales in tandem with Marketing to hit revenue goals.
- Ensure that the Box Office is operating efficiently with the ticketing staff on group efforts.
- Create and provide necessary reports on sales for management and accounting.
- Manage the group renewal process.
- Set appointments over the phone to act as an example for sales staff with customers/companies/ decision-makers to tailor packages according to customer’s needs.
- Implement service initiatives as a means to developing better relationships with clients, and in an effort to receive feedback to help streamline operations.
- Provide customer service to existing accounts during the game and throughout the season.
- Assist in ensuring that all databases are grown, maintained and utilized appropriately.
- Achieve a set sales goal individually and for the department as a whole.
- Previous management experience in sales.
- Experience working in group sales specifically in a sport's organization.
- Ability to start in the role in the late September time frame.