Seasonal Ticket Scanner Charlotte Motor Speedway
No Longer Accepting Applications
Concord, NC, USA
Ticket scanners will assist in scanning tickets and checking personal belongings for prohibited items of all guests entering the facility. The ticket scanner position will have opportunities to work events at the Charlotte Motor Speedway, the Dirt Track at Charlotte, and zMAX Dragway. Shifts range from 8-10 hours, depending on race ending times and will pay a rate of $15.00 an hour.
- Scan and validate tickets for all guests entering the facility
- Check personal belongings for prohibited items including backpacks, bags and coolers
- Provide excellent customer service to fans, guests, and employees. Respond to inquiries from guests regarding the facility, rules and regulations.
- Act upon all comments/complaints in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Maintain flexibility in schedule in order to meet operational event needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 16 years of age or older
- A genuine interest in making people feel welcome using your smile and positive nature
- Keen to be a part of something you believe in, providing fun while have fun at work
- Openness to learn, grow and develop skills
- Commitment to your team by being on time and working scheduled shifts
- Desire to be outdoors with ability to stand for extended periods in all weather conditions
- Applicants who are within a reasonable driving distance to CMS