No Longer Accepting Applications
The Senior Network & Systems Administrator is responsible for maintaining the enterprise server systems and applications including monitoring and reporting for adherence to the organization’s security policies to ensure compliance. Manage help desk and monitor end user tickets with a focus on stakeholder satisfaction. Responsible for the ongoing support of all game day tasks and associated events at the facilities.
Enterprise Systems and Operations
- Responsible for supporting, maintaining the enterprise systems to include, but not limited to, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP environments.
- Manage Active Directory and associated Single Sign on (SSO) products such as Okta
- Collaborate in the deployment, support/maintenance and administration of the Dell Isilons, Rubrik backup, VMware Virtualization platform and ensures the installation of upgrades, patches, and new versions of all VMware components (vSphere, VCenter, Site Recovery Manager, etc.). Responsible for the administration of the VMware hardware platform that supports all virtualized systems running on the Intel platform; this includes provisioning of computing hardware as needed, applying firmware upgrades, and performing break-fix to ensure system performance, resiliency, and security.
- Advanced Active Directory and Group Policy config and management
- Design and support distributed networks with challenging connectivity
- Knowledgeable in configuring, deploying and administrating Windows Server, Windows clients, and MAC OSX operating systems.
- Administer Cisco and Extreme networks
- Maintain 0365 environment to include Azure AD, Exchange Online, Teams and OneDrive
- Manage Azure AD infrastructure and collaborate with various teams to ensure it integrates seamlessly with all components including network, security, and remote access
- Responsible for the monitoring and efficiency of enterprise resources, ensuring 99.999% availability.
- Ensure compliance with industry and organization security policies, including but not limited to PCI, HIPAA, etc.
- Define, create and deliver documentation – hardware/software configurations, change control, downtime/availability, problem/resolution, procedures, resource usage, etc.
- Maintain plans and procedures for administration of the cloud based and on-premises systems
- Executes procedures to keep systems up and running; recovers system from hardware and software failures; provides hardware and operating system support for Applications, Operations, and Helpdesk support teams
- Assist with cloud security needs as requested
- Manage Systems Specialist and Help Desk Technician in user, hardware, and application support ensuring tickets are responded to within two business hours
- Responsible for the creation and maintaining backups to critical servers and file systems
- Ensure Servers are up to date with Operating System Patches, Anti-Virus Definitions, and Firmware Updates
- Oversee the deployment, support and management of Server Virtualization using VMware vSphere and like products
- Manage storage arrays and implement/test disaster recovery plan
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology with at least 5+ years of experience in network operations and server support
- Skilled and experienced with enterprise systems, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, NAS/SAN, SQL, Cisco, Extreme Switches, servers, security and Windows Operating Systems
- Able to troubleshoot data and voice communications problems using wiring diagnostic tools
- Strong understanding of Cisco Routing and Switching
- Knowledge and experience with Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols
- Skilled and experienced with Office applications and any other industry standard applications in use by organization
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills