No Longer Accepting Applications
- Develop, plan, and carry out events, programs and receptions.
- Engage with season ticket base at events and work to improve the fan experience through outstanding customer service.
- Handle inventory of autographed/promotional items and giveaways.
- Track and distribute appropriate season ticket member gifts, birthday cards, etc.
- Support the Membership Services department in preparation of daily objectives, supporting off-season event planning and execution, and assist with the renewal campaign.
- Use Archtics and SalesForce software for reports, account set-up and maintaining up to date member records.
- Research and offer ideas aimed at enhancing existing events and programs including researching local businesses in an attempt to host member events.
- Build content for bi-weekly member newsletter and digital marketing of events using Eloqua.
- Perform analysis and recaps of completed events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable working with staff and clients of all levels.
- Ambitious and outgoing individual who takes initiative on projects and events.
- Strong organization skills with phenomenal attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills, able to handle and prioritize multiple assignments in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability lead on individual projects.
- Maintain confidentiality and use discretion when privy to sensitive information.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Google Docs.
- Basketball knowledge and customer service experience a plus.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Reliable transportation and housing.