No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist with planning and executing all on and off-site events and initiatives for the Nashville Predators and Bridgestone Arena including, but not limited to hockey games, Nashville Predators 5K, summer activations, GNASH events, school programs, community events, sponsor activities and away game watch parties.
- Support the marketing team in the execution and promotion of game night giveaways, Energy Team and GNASH appearances, and other related projects throughout the year.
- Responsible for planning and execution of watch parties.
- Assist marketing team on game and concert related tasks including social media content, giveaways, grassroots initiatives, video/photoshoots, and more.
- Plan and execute promotional activities with other internal departments (Youth Hockey, Fan Development, Ticket Sales, Sponsorship, Broadcast, Event Presentation, Bridgestone Arena) and external partners (traditional/non-traditional media outlets, sponsors, community) to fulfill company initiatives and activations.
- Work directly with Creative Department to submit creative briefs, print and distribute promotional collateral.
- B.A. Degree in marketing or related field.
- 1- 2 years marketing or related experience.
- Must possess a professional attitude and a desire to learn from a talented team.
- Proactive planner with a sense of urgency, creativity, style and attention to detail.
- Perform under tight deadlines thinking clearly under pressure.
- Must be detailed-oriented and organized.
- The ability to work well with people in a team environment.
- The ability to engage and relate to fans.
- Experience in planning and coordinating events.