No Longer Accepting Applications
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Completes opening/closing procedures. Leverage selling tools to achieve goals, maximize sales and positively impact the fans overall game-day experience.
- Greet guests professionally and with enthusiasm, assessing their needs and helping select retail merchandise and apparel by providing product expertise and information.
- Process transactions accurately on point-of-sale terminals including sales, exchanges and returns.
- Maintain visual merchandising and restock products as needed.
- Assist with the set-up and tear-down of merchandise and fixtures for events and games.
- Be aware of current promotional events and sales.
- Possess excellent communication and time management skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Flexible schedule. Must be able to work home games, nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- High energy and strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment and as part of a team and independently.
- Exceptional oral and interpersonal skills along with a desire to interact with customers to make the best first impression—smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
- High ethical standards and commitment to the organization’s core values
- Willingness for prolonged standing; able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Equipped to troubleshoot/problem solve and remain calm in challenging situations