No Longer Accepting Applications
Suns Legacy Partners (SLP) strives for a work culture that aﬀords employees ﬂexibility, autonomy, and trust. Across our many departments, many SLP employees participate in the SLP Remote Work Program and are able to work remotely in their homes, in oﬃces, and in hoteling spaces. All work, including remote work, should be performed within Arizona, unless an exception is accurately authorized in advance.
What Will You Do:
- Serve as the team lead on high-level initiatives and productions.
- Creating and driving strategy around capturing and carrying out long-form partner branded content.
- Lead and direct a wide range of branded video projects from start to finish, taking part in every step along the way and delivering a professional product in the end.
- Build team & brand content, and drive business objectives.
- Collaborate with departments across the organization and bring their vision to life.
- Play a key role in advancing the Suns’ content efforts, including developing content, sharing best practices & industry trends, and providing expertise around production and postproduction practices.
- Experienced in serving as a team lead on various projects in terms of video production.
- Professional on Adobe Premiere and have intermediate knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Audition and Media Encoder.
- Skilled in planning and leading large productions, campaigns and conceptualize story ideas.
- Skilled editor with a feel for a wide range of very different projects. Corporate to groundbreaking and everything in between.
- Videography experience preferred along with camera and accessory knowledge. Must know how to adjust settings and achieve certain looks on the fly.
- Knowledge of the NBA, its culture and the Suns preferred
- Creative, collaborative, and upbeat approach
- Ability to demonstrate team player skills
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor