No Longer Accepting Applications
The St. Louis Blues/Enterprise Center seek qualified candidates for the position of Video Production Intern. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in video production duties within Blue Note Productions. This is a paid, hourly internship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform duties related to every aspect of production including pre-production, videography and video editing.
- Assist Blue Note Productions during events.
- Edit features and pumps for in-game use.
- Requires availability to work during normal business hours, in addition to a minor amount of game nights
- Flexible; 15-20 hours per week.
- Open to college juniors, seniors and grad students seeking internships to fulfill class credit requirements.
- A desire to gain experience in a professional sports and entertainment environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge in the following programs: Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Must demonstrate professionalism, a positive attitude, and strong communication skills.
- Must be able to lift or carry up heavy production equipment.