No Longer Accepting Applications
- Provide hospitality to guests before, during, and after events.
- Scan tickets at building entrances.
- When needed, assist with bag checks at building entrances.
- Assists guest with seat locations.
- Provide directions to guests for all areas of building.
- Listen and resolve guest concerns; notify stewards or managers, if needed.
- Must familiarize yourself with building layout, departments, and guest policies.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Respond appropriately to guest illness, injury, or emergencies.
- Must be able to anticipate guest needs and prevent escalation of issues.
- Must be able to maintain a safe work environment by being proactive to solve any issues that may arise.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time.
- Must enjoy people and creating memorable moments
Enterprise Center and Stifel Theatre are excited for a busy upcoming season! We are looking for passionate, friendly, service-oriented individuals to join our team. Our mission is to enhance the guest experience by creating a positive environment with extraordinary customer interaction and service. Rate of Pay: $15.50/hr Student Ambassadors will end all shifts at 10PM.