No Longer Accepting Applications
- Interns will be required to attend every Railers HC home game + additional team functions
- Knowledgeable in video editing softwares & high quality video production
- Interns should be motivated to represent the Worcester Railers brand and tables
- Interns will work office hours during the week and get experience in ticket sales, corporate fulfillment, social media management, business administration, marketing, and more
- Interns will be required to attend community events and perform as the mascot if needed
- Interns have the opportunity to volunteer at Skate to Success, our flagship community program that takes place Tuesday mornings at the Worcester Ice Center
- Must receive college credit.
- Proficent in photography.
- Available to work a minimum of 15 hours a week, including nights and weekends.
- Available to work every home game during the Fall/Winter semester.
- Must have reliable transportation and live in the Worcester or surrounding areas.