No Longer Accepting Applications
- Create and execute brand and content strategies that drive fan engagement and a positive brand reputation across multiple media platforms. This includes developing metrics and measurements for SEO search, brand reputation management and media engagement.
- Develop and coordinate all hockey team and player communications with media, the NHL and sponsors.
- Serve as the organization's spokesperson when necessary.
- Mentor existing communications staff members and foster their development within the organization.
- Define and implement integration across various departments and internal/external stakeholders to ensure that the organization speaks with a united brand voice and mission.
- Ensure communications regarding the team, key organizational initiatives and special events across all business platforms are coordinated and aligned.
- Develop internal and external engagement strategies for senior leadership in line with brand and business strategies.
- Serve as a watchdog for key issues of interest to executive leaders and formulate appropriate responses and engagement.
- Consult on public speeches, appearances and events.
- Develop a crisis management strategy.
- At least 10 years of experience in developing and implementing integrated communications programs specifically related to either sports/entertainment properties, public affairs, or major consumer brands and products.
- Demonstrated leadership/management skills, including experience managing and developing talent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage across multiple companies.
- Public speaking and presentation skills required.
- Ability and interest to work games and events.