No Longer Accepting Applications
We are seeking a dynamic Partnership Insights Intern to join our team! In this role, you will assist the Partnership Insights Manager in tracking performance metrics for current marketing partners of SS&E, and the implementation of partnership research plans. A successful candidate will use their skills to turn first- and third-party data into actionable insights for our partner account teams, ultimately demonstrating the value provided to our marketing partners. Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
Pay: $10.00 hourly
Status: Seasonal, Part-Time internship
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development
- Work collaboratively in measurement and valuation efforts of current partnerships.
- Become an expert and resource in using and teaching insights technology & research resources.
- Write and analyze sponsorship impact surveys.
- Compile research insights into easy-to-digest formats and presentations.
- Analyze and assist in developing category/industry plans.
- Other duties as assiigned.
- Current Bachelor’s Degree candidate or recent graduate in Sports Marketing, Business, Analytics, or similar field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Ability to become a subject matter expert in web-based software such as YouGov, Nielsen Scarborough, Digideck, etc.
- Ability to learn how to interpret complex data to concise insights
- Strong teamwork and communication skills required
- Experience in using Tableau, preferred
- Prior experience in using web-based research applications such as YouGov, Nielsen Scarborough, Digideck, etc., preferred