No Longer Accepting Applications
- Primary duties of conversions include set-up and tear down of equipment including risers, staging, basketball floor, hockey glass, chairs, tables, pipe and drape and other items as needed and seasonal during the professional sports season (Sept-May).
- Support changeover crew in preparing the facility for events and games.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Safely use hand tools including a drill, circular saw, and more.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Previous construction and/or carpentry experience.
- Previous changeover experience in an arena, stadium, or concert hall.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours at a time, kneel, stoop, climb stairs and reach/lift above head in order to access entire facility.
- Able to regularly lift and carry a minimum of 75 lbs.