No Longer Accepting Applications
- This position will be working with the hockey operations crew and will have on-ice duties. Proficient ice skating skills are required.
- Read and interpret floor-plans, written documents and layouts to ensure event arrangements meet client requirements.
- Fulfill any change orders either before and/or during an event ensuring event operations occur efficiently.
- Safely operate equipment including pallet jacks, material handling carts, and dollies to transport items throughout the arena.
- Maintain organized storage of furnishings and equipment, so they are readily accessible.
- Support to ensure all event operations are met including loading and unloading delivery trucks, distribution of show items, and replenishing supplies as needed.
- Follow all MSE policies and procedures associated with such programs as risk management, safety, and emergency management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to ice skate.
- Able to easily lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Organized with the ability to work effectively and problem-solve in a dynamic, fast paced work environment.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.