No Longer Accepting Applications
The Sacramento Kings organization is an engaging, fast-paced, and fun Sports and Entertainment Franchise. As a member of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to impact the Sacramento region both on and off the court. Combining a collaborative and innovative work environment with a talented and diverse staff, we've created a workforce in which every team member has the tools to reach their full potential.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Opens and or closes ticket window as required.
- Accurately dispenses tickets as requested by guests; accepts payment and makes changes accurately.
- Maintains accurate count when selling hard tickets or accesses computer for count of computer printed tickets.
- Completes daily ticket sales report. Keeps accurate daily balance sheet of cash received and tickets sold; balances sales and change bank and submits cash to Box Office supervisor or manager for audit.
- Responsible for maintaining an enjoyable, hassle-free environment for all guests at Golden 1 Center.
- Remain aware of any special activities, functions, or promotions for that particular day and keep a strong understanding of all areas of the arena.
- Will know emergency evacuation plan and exit routes and must be able to remain calm and provide direction and guidance in the event of an emergency
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Language Skills. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills. Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.