No Longer Accepting Applications
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is a foundational pillar of Vinik Sports Group’s (VSG) corporate value system and recognized as an integral part of our brand identity, brand promise and corporate culture. As we strive to accomplish this, we intend to apply a diverse lens to everything we do and will embed the best-practices and proven principles of DE&I across our business enterprise in a structured, disciplined, practical and prudent manner
- Serve as a key member of the VSG Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) extended leadership team, and the key leader of the DE&I committee.
- Responsible for leading the execution of the company’s DE&I strategy, and the design and implementation of strategic DE&I initiatives to drive cross-functional adaptation and adoption.
- Ensure DE&I is integrated into each department’s Annual Business Planning, metrics and tracking.
- Work with departmental business leaders to define & establish DE&I standards and targets to aligned with their metrics for success. (e.g., Procurement, HR, Partnership Activation, Marketing, etc.).
- Track the inclusion of diverse vendors & suppliers to ensure access to procurement & service opportunities and track the amount of direct and indirect spending across diverse vendors, suppliers, and service providers.
- Partner with People operations to build intentional talent identification, candidate pools and hiring processes to lead to a stronger pipeline of diverse talent.
- In conjunction with People Operations, drive VSG employee training and education/learning platforms (e.g., Mitigating Bias) to accelerate an inclusive leadership culture and the enhance employee feedback process.
- Update and maintain our DE&I Roadmap to ensure it is reflective of VSG and the needs of our community.
- Work with our Hockey is for Everyone committee chairs to ensure HIFE outreach and programming (e.g. Black Heritage month, Hispanic Heritage Month, PRIDE) are aligned with our strategic DEI initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Ability to build credibility and establish trust among coworkers and management
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with staff and communicate effectively with multiple audiences
- Demonstrated success in building, driving, leading, and implementing innovative and comprehensive enterprise-wide DEI strategies
- Strong public speaking and group facilitation skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, with ability to work with little direct supervision