No Longer Accepting Applications
LADF is in the midst of an exciting period of growth and seeks a Manager, Programs to engage partners in the successful delivery of the Dodgers Dreamteam program (formerly Dodgers RBI). The Manager, Programs is responsible for supporting the partners that deliver the Dodgers Dreamteam program (formerly Dodgers RBI) and all associated activities.
Title: Manager, Programs
Reports to: Director, Programs
- Directly lead 4-6 Affiliate Partner relationships, and associated Program Partners, for the effective delivery and scaling of the Dodgers Dreamteam program (formerly Dodgers RBI), including: Goal Setting, Community Understanding, Success of the Program, and Program Requirements.
- Collaborate with the Dodgers Dreamteam Coordinator who will be handling program logistics on the ground. Provide direction for efficiency in program management.
- Identify initiatives and intentional strategies to grow participation for Black youth, girls, and teens
- Ensure that partners are setup to efficiently coordinate the Dodgers Dreamteam program (formerly Dodgers RBI) by providing support and resources to help them optimize their programs. Aid in the completion of the grant and additional program requirements, such as Field Champions, LeagueApps, Marketing and Recruitment Strategies, Equipment and Uniforms, Coach Recruitment Resources/Partners, Newsletter, etc.
- Establish relationships in the communities where Affiliate Partners operate and where Dodgers Dreamfields exist to scale all programs to capacity. Generate and maintain connections across the communities served by LADF.
- Lead all logistical aspects and event execution of Affiliate Partners in their work. These events include Dodger Days, Coaches Trainings, Field Maintenance Trainings, Coach of the Year, MLB RBI Regionals, Player Development Trainings, Youth Clinics , Fitness Clinics, etc.
- Coordinate the annual Dodgers Dreamteam program (formerly Dodgers RBI) grant application process and reporting process, ensuring that Affiliate Partners are accountable to the terms of the grant and the overall partnership.
- Collaborate with the Manager, Grants and Initiatives to integrate all programs and initiatives (e.g. LA Reads, Science of Baseball, College and Career Accelerator, In This Together)
- Maintain program partner relationships that support the successful administration of programs and events.
- Assure the integrity of data and reporting related to Dodgers Dreamteam programs program (formerly Dodgers RBI) and guarantee partner data is aligned with LADF requirements. Supervise the efforts of the Dodgers Dreamteam Coordinator to ensure player and coach registration tracking and Hello Insight data is accurately processed in a timely manner.
- Directly supervise Associates and/or Consultants assigned annually.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years in youth and community serving organizations.
- Preferred prior experience in sports-based youth development or related field
- Ability to lead people, processes, and timelines with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to develop and manage relationships with internal and external partners, including the ability to guide outcomes through a partner.
- Ability to interact respectfully with a diverse group of backgrounds, perspectives, and cultures.
- Ability to supervise and lead several projects and processes simultaneously.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both under supervision and independently.
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule, which includes nights, weekends, and some home games
- Especially motivated, organized, and diligent; a great teammate with a willingness to help where required