No Longer Accepting Applications
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for designing and overseeing athletic training programs that help prevent athletic injuries and illnesses.
- Collects and disseminates workers' compensation documentation that pertains to show personnel to the Tour Manager, Tour Coordinator, and Feld corporate offices.
- Administers First Aid treatment to injured personnel within the scope of their licensed/certified expertise, not to exceed OSHA First Aid guidelines for workers compensation and non-workers compensation-related injuries.
- Functions as the unit liaison with workers' compensation medical care service providers to coordinate care to touring personnel.
- Maintain and submit WC injury logs and statistical reports as requested by Risk Management and Benefits Departments.
- Provides support to show staff, cast, and crew in coordinating local medical care resources when needed.
- Responsible for maintaining professional standards of conduct, appearance, and workmanship in the respective job.
- All other job-related duties as assigned by Tour Manager and Lead Athletic Trainer.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Sports Medicine; Athletic Training; Physical Therapy related program, Master’s degree preferred or 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Possess licensure and/or certification by the National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification (NATABOC).
- Professional state licensure.
- Certified with Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and First Responder training required.
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically 100% of the time. Must have a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Ability to design and implement athletic training programs (in conjunction with the Lead Athletic Trainer) that target the prevention of workplace injury with stunt performers, actors/actresses, figure skaters, stage crew, and unit staff.
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and/or kinesiology as it relates to sports injury prevention and treatment.
- Skill in performing manual physical therapy techniques for patients.
- Ability to implement physical therapy treatment programs under the supervision and prescription of Workers' Compensation Medical Doctors.
- Ability to write detailed comprehensive reports and correspondence.
- Highly developed organizational, research, business negotiation, communication, and time management skills.
- Interpersonal skills that promote a positive resolution to work-related challenges.