No Longer Accepting Applications
- Cultivating and prospecting new corporate sales partnerships.
- Lead corporate sales teams by providing leadership and coaching while assisting in creating effective sales solutions.
- Conduct weekly sales meetings to go over goals, objectives, struggles, and accomplishments.
- Collaborate with operations, ticket sales, and entertainment departments to assure that all aspects of our corporate partnerships are being executed as promised.
- Develop and execute the Waterloo Bucks group sales plan.
- Lead Waterloo Bucks interns in selling and coordinating group outings.
- Ensure Waterloo Bucks group outings are delivered successfully during their games
- Provide first-class customer service to our fans
- 4-year college degree
- 5+ years of proven success leading a sales team
- 5+ years preferred in business-to-business outside sales
- Fluent in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to coach and manage others