No Longer Accepting Applications
- Create purchase orders from requisitions
- Enter Accounts Payable invoices and expense reports.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Scanning and filing of contracts and vendor forms (i.e. W-9’s, approved vendor forms etc.).
- Assist with Inventory control of souvenir helmets.
- Maintain certificates of insurance.
- Assist Auditors with Business Operations audit.
- Assist with the creation of budgets.
- Assist Accounting Manager (i.e. credit card and Fedex processing etc.)
- Taking deposits to the bank.
- Assist with minor building maintenance (i.e. replace ceiling lights etc.).
- Additional errands as necessary.
- Backup receptionist (when needed)—answering phones, signing for packages, assisting guest who visit the office.
- Bachelor's degree. 1+ year’s experiences or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters.
- Attention to detail and adaptability to a changing environment is extremely important as well as dependability. Financial Management competency.
- A willingness to work long hours required at times.
- Highly organized and attention to detail. Excellent communications and interpersonal skills. Proofreading skills required.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be available to work ALL Orange Bowl Committee events (weekdays and week nights) including but not limited to the Orange Bowl Youth Football League