No Longer Accepting Applications
The Ticket Revenue & Inventory Specialist will be responsible for managing ticket inventory across multiple distribution channels while analyzing and monitoring ticket revenues to provide strategic recommendations regarding ticket pricing, promotions, and digital ad campaigns. The individual will act as a key liaison between the team, its affiliates, and ticketing partners.
- Provide ticket marketplace analysis and recommendations including trends, weaknesses, and areas of success along with action plans to support business performance improvement.
- Manage ticket inventory according to team distribution strategies utilizing AXS BackOffice system as well as identified partner solutions to optimize distribution and revenue related to single game transactions, group tickets, and season ticket products.
- Collaborate with marketing, database, sales and analytics teams to align digital marketing initiatives with inventory supply strategy.
- Design and implement distribution and price strategies that help predict and achieve desired revenue and attendance results based on the needs of the team and its affiliates.
- Act as the daily point of contact with identified ticketing partners and internal ticket operations teams.
- Assist ticket operations teams in validating necessary reports to ensure accurate game audits and settlements with ticketing partners.
- Assist and advise Ontario Reign marketplace distribution strategy including inventory management, pricing, and partner relations.
- Conduct and communicate daily, weekly, and monthly reports to the management team related to distribution strategy effectiveness.
- Highly organized, resourceful, detail oriented, quick learner
- Ability to prioritize and delegate workload, and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Assertive, self-motivated, self-starter, with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to professionally handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); ability to learn required business systems
- Knowledge of ticketing software.
- Ability to professionally communicate and interact with all levels of management
- Availability to work nights, all events, weekends and holidays