No Longer Accepting Applications
- Shoot game content and highlights during all home games.
- Assist lead videographers and editors with pre-game and post-game press conferences and dressing room content.
- Assist with in-house and remote shoots and editing, including but not limited to, community outreach events, original content series programming, instructional videos, game presentation content and marketing collateral.
- Work with the creative team in maintaining order to the tape library and assets as well as equipment inventory.
- Assist department in transitioning our tape library to a digital space.
- Experience in Adobe Premiere editing software (Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred)
- Knowledge and Experience with mirrorless and DSLR cameras (experience with Sony FX Cinema camera line is a plus)
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong communication and leadership skills – both written and interpersonal.
- Must be able to lift at least 15 lbs and stand, walk long periods of time.