No Longer Accepting Applications
- Preparing game night areas, materials and auction items
- Fulfilling pre- and in-game activations and experiences
- Providing service support at Ticket Sales and Service and Kings Care Foundation concourse booths
- Assisting with game night special events and needs, including those supporting other departments
- Owning game night preparations and post-game duties
- Organizing and maintaining storage areas and shared workspaces
- Executing administrative duties, special projects and other assignments as necessary
- Combined education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides required knowledge, skills and abilities. Degree from a 4-year college preferred.
- Previous experience in a client-facing, special events or administrative function is preferred, but not required.