No Longer Accepting Applications
- Conduct investigations for reported abuse, misconduct, and policy violations.
- Assist with general SkateSafe, Ethics, and Grievance case management.
- File, organize, and summarize SkateSafe, Ethics, and Grievance matters.
- Assist with the drafting of legal documents and forms.
- Assist with other legal, SkateSafe, and compliance related tasks as needed.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- Applicant must be currently pursuing a law degree at an accredited law school and should have an interest and desire to learn more about a career in sports law with an emphasis on athlete safety, education, and awareness.
- Applicant must be proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Zoom.
- Academic standing within the top third of class is preferred but not required.