No Longer Accepting Applications
- Execute projects, assignments, and general administrative duties as assigned by the Sports Council Staff
- Assist with the overall strategy of Sports Council events by assisting with bids, site visits, research etc.
- Have active role in event day execution and management
- Assist with the Nashville Sports Council Volunteer Program including recruitment, training and outreach
- Work with Nashville Sports Council staff to update event manuals including all updated events and policies
- Create and update databases for participants and attendees of Sports Council events
- Assist with planning and executing events, such as SEC Men's & Women’s Basketball Tournaments and TransPerfect Music City Bowl.
- Other duties for Nashville Sports Council and TransPerfect Music City Bowl as required.
Intern candidates must be rising college juniors, seniors or graduate students. This internship is unpaid and is for course credit only. Please do not apply if you are not a current student - we are unable to make exceptions for this position.
This internship is a full-time (40 hrs / week) position.