No Longer Accepting Applications
Would be responsible for all aspects of network technologies including but not limited to the following:
- Produce Network Design, Implementation and Migration plans.
- Test and support network hardware/services in various stages of deployment.
- Configure network equipment and services
- Provide recommendations to optimize network operation and performance.
- Work with internal as well as external technical teams during design, development, and implementation phases of various network-related initiatives.
- Produce and review technical documentation.
- Perform daily morning checks as per documented procedures
- Document and track all Incidents, Problems and Requests
- Provide ongoing Network maintenance, including migrations, updates and security patches
- Troubleshoot network-related service issues including outages, anomalous behavior, and slow performance
- Provide written documentation, updates and root cause analysis
- Available for after hours On-call support as needed
- Occasional travel for onsite support.