Intern, Florida Operations Minnesota Twins
No Longer Accepting Applications
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist with the daily operations of the Twins' Player Academy.
- Assist with check-in and check-out of players in the academy as well as meal tracking process.
- Oversee players residing in the academy (curfew, room checks, etc.)
- Transport players and staff to and from airport and various appointments.
- Track all packages delivered to the academy and distribute to the proper location.
- Ensure proper maintenance of vehicles (service, refueling, etc.)
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings.
- College student or recent college graduate.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be willing to relocate to Fort Myers, Florida for the baseball season.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and/or holidays as required by deadlines and event scheduling.
- 1 year of baseball operations experience at either the MLB or MiLB level is preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish is preferred.
- Ability to lift items weighing as much as 50 pounds.
- Stand for extended periods of time.
- Work in a seated position for an extended period of time.
- Able to be productive in a work environment where the noise level may be high.