- Be an essential part of the Twins and Twins Community Fund charitable giving initiatives.
- Manage ticket donation program, in-kind giving, Twins Community Fund grant program support, developing and building relationships with nonprofit partners, hosting game day activations, diversity & inclusion, special events, Twins Community Fund events, and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Strong computer, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about community impact.
- Available to work nights and weekends.
- Interest in community engagement and nonprofit work.
- Ability to interact professionally with current players and alumni.
- Valid driver's license and comfortable driving in the Twin Cities metro area is strong preferred.