- Assist in the coordinating and implementing of a variety of game day and special events for the Minnesota Twins.
- Bring energy and enthusiasm to the Community Engagement Team.
- Support the Community Engagement department with game day activations, diversity & inclusion, special events, Twins Community Fund events, and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- College senior or recent college graduate.
- Interest in event planning and community relations.
- Strong organization, communication, and computer skills.
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact professionally with current players and alumni.
- Willing and able to work nights and weekends.
- Passionate about volunteerism and community development.
- Successfully able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and have a passion for inclusion and community engagement.
- Valid driver's license and comfortable driving in the Twin Cities metro area is strong preferred.