Intern, Business Strategy & Insights Minnesota Twins
No Longer Accepting Applications
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Gain hands-on experience in business strategy and insight development by assisting the Twins with various strategic and research initiatives.
- Project areas include organizational strategy development, opportunity assessments, market research, fan insights, industry benchmarking, and organizational planning.
- Work closely with our Business Intelligence & Analytics team along with stakeholders from a variety of business verticals in the organization.
- Strong skills related to problem solving, organization, analytics, Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel), and the ability to multitask.
- Experience and/or coursework in corporate strategy development, business administration, business analytics, and research methodologies are strongly preferred.
- General understanding of sales operations, event ticketing, and data visualization is a plus