- Support Baseball Technology, Player Development, Baseball Research and Development, Minor League Coaching Staffs, and other Baseball Operations personnel by operating and maintaining various baseball technologies.
- Use tools to collect video and data that provide feedback on both Twins and other organizations' minor league players.
- College senior or recent college graduate.
- Solid understanding of baseball.
- Excellent computer and communication skills.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required.
- Willing and able to relocate and travel throughout the season.
- Familiarity with baseball technology such as ball tracking systems (e.g., Hawk-Eye, Trackman, Rapsodo) and training tools (e.g., Blast, HIttrax) is preferred.
- Knowledge of baseball statistics that relate to the systems above.