Fellow, Baseball Operations Minnesota Twins
No Longer Accepting Applications
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support the Baseball Department in all areas, including draft meeting preparation and support during draft days, post-draft player logistics, data entry, filing, and other assigned projects.
- Administrative support is expected throughout the internship, however, there is ample opportunity for areas of personal interest/development through self-determined projects and access to Baseball Operations personnel, information, and systems.
- College senior or post graduate only.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office programs and an understanding of baseball.
- Valid driver's license and comfortable driving in the Twin Cities metro area.
- Spanish proficiency is preferred.
- Understanding of scouting and familiarity with baseball technology such as ball tracking systems (e.g., Hawk-Eye, Trackman, Rapsodo), motion capture (e.g., Simi, KinaTrax, 4D Motion, Hawk-Eye), and training tools (e.g., Blast, Hittrax) is preferred.