Our vision is to be a Global Leader in Sports & Entertainment. Together, we inspire our fans by connecting them to their passions, which is ours as well! We play hard as a team, and with devoted integrity towards our common purpose. We have commitments to innovation and growth, combined with performance excellence that ensures a fair return on investment. We develop our people to be leaders in our industry, and we invest in our communities. Through our world class talent, we strive to WIN. ON and OFF the ICE.
Your Focus in This Role
- Support raffle operations for WIN50 clients including the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation.
- Manage the conduct of the raffle technology platform.
- Oversee raffle customer service email and respond to inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support operations at in-venue events at Rogers Place and other clients as required.
- Oversee administrative responsibilities of the raffle platform, including the scheduling of raffle events, preforming draws and ticket information look up.
- Maintenance of ongoing reporting and documentation.
- Utilization of Shopify and other e-commerce platforms.
- Support the training of 50/50 Sellers and Volunteers at in-venue events.
- Respond and resolve guest inquires, complaints and concerns during in-venue events.
- Interact with guests, co-workers, supervisors, and management in a friendly and professional manner.
- Set a positive example for 50/50 Sellers and Volunteers to encourage raffle sales.
- Ensure raffles are conducted in accordance with the official raffle rules.
- Ensure all policies and regulations (i.e. AGLC) are upheld.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two-year post-secondary education in business administration or a related field.
- Two years administration or customer experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience using Microsoft Teams, Office 365, SharePoint, Outlook is an asset
- Must be eligible to obtain registration with AGLC as an ERS Administrator (including Criminal Record Check).
- Experience in online raffles is highly valued.
- Knowledge of AGLC Raffle regulations is preferred.