AV Systems Administrator Oilers Entertainment Group
No Longer Accepting Applications
We are looking for an AV Systems Administrator to join our team. Our Administrator oversees all audio, video and lighting systems supporting hockey games and live events in Rogers Place and in the ICE District. This person will be equipped with a plethora of resources in one of the most technologically advanced buildings in the world. From high end hardware and software systems to incredibly talented people that you will collaborate with and lead. You will be empowered with incredible resources to make our passionate fans roar!
Your Focus in This Role
- Manage, maintain, operate, and support audio, video, and lighting systems in Rogers Place and its related facilities (Ice District, Downtown Community Arena, and OEGHQ).
- Oversee, and occasionally operate, house audio, video, and lighting systems during hockey games, concerts, and other events.
- Provide AV services and support for in-house events.
- Manage and schedule freelance technicians and operators for various events and maintenance activities.
- Work with the Event Management team on event planning for external clients. Determine the requirements for the event including AV equipment, operators, and shift lengths. Provide quotations for these events.
- Coordinate with external AV companies when reinforcement equipment is needed for certain events.
- Keep system documentation current. This includes audio equipment inventory lists, rate sheets, running lists, and line drawings.
- Plan, implement, and document system upgrades.
- Stage, band, and performance setups including mics, speakers, monitors, IEMs, IFBs, and wireless equipment.
- Manage the process of sending equipment for repair. Troubleshoot equipment with the manufacturer, obtain RMAs, ship, receive, re-install, test, and re-commission equipment. Document and log the equipment sent for repair including the S/N, fault, and resolution.
- Deploy and operate various video equipment such as laptops, displays, projectors, lights, and presentation switchers
- 100% Employer-paid Health Benefit Plans
- Healthcare and Lifestyle Spending Account Options
- RSP Matching Program
- Flexibility & hybrid work model
- Oilers, Oil Kings, and Live Entertainment ticket allowances
- On-Site secured parking and/or transit allowance
- On-Site gym
- Beautiful office space located in Rogers Place – with easy access to the LRT
- Social team culture + employee events