Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium is looking to add a Media Relations Intern who will assist the Media Relations Coordinator overseeing all press box workers and equipment during the Spring Training and the Florida State League seasons.
GAME DAY Responsibilities
- PA system, Music computer, Video Board (Daktronics, Showcontrol, Dakstats), and Scoreboard.
- Train and supervise all press box staff.
- Assist with the planning and coordinating of on-field activities with the promotions department.
- Program video board equipment daily (headshots, stats, logos, etc.).
- Create visual content for the video board for Spring Training and Florida State League games.
- Write, and issue all press releases, and correspondence with media and issue game recaps for each game.
- Maintain official roster for Florida State League teams.
- Oversee the setup of online broadcasters while coordinating with the Connecticut School of Broadcasting and local broadcasters to schedule the game-day position each month of the Florida State League
- Work with the team photographer to create a database of all baseball-related photographs, fan shots, and marketing collateral.
- Write feature articles and help produce the Spring Training and Florida State League programs/printed collateral.
- Facilitate interview requests and media credentialing.
- Update the stadium and team websites with game statistics recaps and promotional information on a daily basis.
- Manage the teams and stadium’s social media accounts (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) while collecting/editing content.
- Write feature articles for the stadium and team websites on a weekly basis.
- Manage the weekly email newsletter.