DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Punctual to clinic and camp scheduled times.
- Effective Communication w/Leadership and Participants.
- In-depth knowledge of basketball skills and terminology.
- The effective transfer of knowledgeable teaching, of the skills and vocabulary.
- Enthusiastic personal demonstration of the skills and vocabulary of the game of basketball in the clinic and camp setting.
- High level of emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Two years of experience hosting camps, managing tournaments and other sports related events is required
- Past experience playing, coaching and/or management experience within the sport of basketball is preferred
- Prior experience with a professional sports team is a plus
- Prior experience managing direct reports preferred
- Must possess dynamic leadership capabilities and a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple daily tasks and meet deadlines
- Highly organized with attention to detail throughout all job responsibilities is necessary
- Must possess a team player attitude with the ability to collaborate and engage groups and other employees is critical
- Strong verbal communication skills, presentation skills and customer service skills required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays as needed