The TikTok Content Manager will support the social media strategy and content creation across social platforms, primarily focusing on TikTok and supporting YT Shorts, IG reels, and Snapchat. Responsible for creating, planning, and editing content, focusing on fan engagement, growing brand loyalty, and driving broader awareness. This position is responsible for extending the reach and amplification of brand content across social platforms. The ideal candidate for this role will create content that pairs brand voice, tone, and values with trends, campaign strategy, and analytics to make informed strategic decisions. The TikTok Content Manager will have an in-depth understanding of emerging trends, with a strong emphasis on TikTok and YT Shorts. The ideal candidate is a vertical video platform expert who knows all the latest trends, how to create and edit successful content on the platforms, and fully understands the publishing process.
The TikTok Content Manager will report to the Senior Manager, Social Media
- Work with the social team to develop best-in-class TikTok strategy and content that delivers and amplifies the brand's voice and positioning
- Obsessed with social trends and virality. Constantly on TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and always on the lookout for emerging platforms
- Lead content creation for vertical video platforms, including TikTok, Instagram Reels, Snapchat Spotlight, YouTube Shorts, and Instagram Stories with experience storyboarding; creating detailed mock-ups and campaign briefs.
- Publish content on a daily basis; write copy, select hashtags, tagging appropriate accounts, and edit using effects, filters, and/or text.
- Manage posting and engaging with followers, fans, creators, and influencers via comments, DMs, and responsive content.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to facilitate the execution of marketing and brand campaigns, ensuring goals are met and translating to optimized social content.
- Collaborate on decisions that influence budget, production, and talent, scouting locations, and performance recaps.
- Partner with leadership to establish brand guidelines for TikTok's tone of voice, content, and cadence.
- Monitor competitive brand activity, trends, key platform and category influencers, and identify emerging trends.
- Potential for travel including but not limited to, some away games, draft, league meetings, pro-bowl, conferences, etc.