The Golden State Warriors and Chase Center are looking for a passionate and upbeat Manager, Guest Experience. In this role, you will focus on developing and delivering all aspects of our Guest Experiences business plan. You will manage, direct and lead Guest Experiences staff while promoting collaboration between your team and beyond. We need a leader that can provide an excellent guest experience while cultivating customer happiness. This position reports to the Director, Guest Experience.
Come share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based onsite in San Francisco, CA.
- Lead a staff that hires, trains, schedules and manages approx. 400 part-time event team members including, Supervisors, Guest Services Representatives, Concierges and Ambassadors
- Support and resolve guest recovery during & post event
- Ensure staff follows the Guest Experience Uniform and Attendance policy in line with the Guest Experience Handbook, Chase Center policies and values
- Ensure the Chase Center Call Center operation provides exceptional and timely service
- Serve on rotation of Guest Experience Manager on Duty for events at Chase Center and other event sites as needed
- Evaluate and support continuous training of direct reports to develop key skills and behaviors in alignment with our values
- Create key initiatives in partnership with other departments to support the Guest Experiences mission
- Collaborate internally and externally to support the development of programs and policies that enhance the guest and employee experience for diverse demographics
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external building partners to create a safe and clean event environment
- Ensure compliance with union contracts and state and federal regulation
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of full-time, large-scale, front-line event leadership experience, preferably in a union environment within sports/entertainment industry
- People management experience; ability to motivate and lead a team to create a positive and upbeat work environment
- Knowledge of Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations preferred
- Ability to learn and memorize procedures and documents (e.g., safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and manuals)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and payroll systems (e.g., UKG Pro and Kronos); Experience with payroll scheduling software is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients, vendors and peers at all levels within the organization
- Proactive leader with a growth mindset who takes pride in finding efficiencies and improving processes