We are looking for a CRM Manager to plan, develop, and deliver the overall email marketing strategy for the Santa Cruz Warriors - the NBA GLeague's back-to-back Franchise of the Year. In this role, you will collaborate with various internal partners to not only schedule, build, launch, test, and report on SCW email campaigns, but also collect and structure SCW customer data tables within Adobe Campaign Services. This position reports to the Senior Director of CRM and works closely with CRM Strategy, CRM Operations, Brand, Product and Analytics teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to flex both your marketing and technical skills! Come share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
- Request, configure, and manage customer data import workflows in Adobe
- Develop email copy, request creative assets, and collaborate with brand team to ensure accurate tone
- Ensure day-to-day execution of email campaigns, including coding emails, creating audience workflows, QA’ing all emails and reporting on campaign performance
- Implement testing strategies, such as A/B testing, to optimize campaigns
- Suggest operational and workflow improvements to constantly improve in-house production processes
- Stay current on events scheduled for Santa Cruz Warriors and adapt to changing priorities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience, preferably email marketing
- Experience with Adobe Campaign Services or similar ESP; Knowledgeable in A/B testing, Google Analytics and HTML/CSS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to build positive relationships with peers at all levels within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication, attention to detail, customer service and resolution skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment