- Developing graphics packages for a wide range of media including social, web, email, apparel, outdoor, marketing promotions, and in-game needs.
- Covering Detroit Pistons and Motor City Cruise games in real-time in support of social media channels
- Facilitating project requests from departments across the Pistons Organization, including Partnerships, Membership, Marketing, Game Presentation, Retail, Basketball Operations, HR, and others.
- Archiving of photography assets and creative projects
- Collaborating across Brand Marketing verticals on design and activation strategies
- Supporting production within the Pistons in-house print shop
- College students entering their junior or senior year, or recently graduated college within the last six months, studying Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Motion Design, or a related field.
- Enthusiastic creative who is passionate about both their design craft and the sports and entertainment industry
- A strong portfolio that shows refined design skills, inspired creative vision, strong technical acumen, and shown understanding of layout design
- Understanding of, or interest in motion design preferred
- Must be flexible and eager to learn.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Hard-working, self-improvers who are hungry, proactive, and possess a positive attitude.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week, unless otherwise agreed upon with their supervisor. Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Must have reliable transportation to and from The Henry Ford Detroit Pistons Performance Center and Little Caesars Arena.
- Must be able to provide your own housing throughout the duration of the internship.