The Sacramento Kings organization is an engaging, fast-paced, and fun Sports and Entertainment Franchise. As a member of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to impact the Sacramento region both on and off the court. Combining a collaborative and innovative work environment with a talented and diverse staff, we've created a workforce in which every team member has the tools to reach their full potential.
Job Summary: Assists in the coordination, organization, implementation, and follow-up activities of the Sales Operations and Events team on Kings game days.
This part-time, game-day position is based on-site in Sacramento and pays $15.00/hr.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Assists the coordinating team on game days with Fan Experiences, Pregame Events, general office duties, promotional pack redemption, and membership fulfillment as well as in-seat deliveries.
- Performs vital logistical duties needed to execute promotions and campaigns, e.g. assembling prize packs, gift redemption, assisting at sales and service events.
- Responsibilities may also include assisting with database marketing/management activities.
- Coordinate and manage large group activities.
- Performs all other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience catering to the customer and exceeding expectations.
- An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a friendly, professional, personable, and outgoing individual.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude; committed to teamwork.
- Candidates must be available to work ALL Kings home games which includes nights and weekends to be considered.