The CornBelters and Play 9 Sports are offering an overall Sports Management Internship to help you get a good grasp for what working in sports entails. You will receive training in Ticket Sales, Stadium Operations, and Marketing. This will ensure that you receive the basic training and understanding of what life in the professional sports world looks like.
- Facility Operations / Special Events Staff
- Sales Representative (Box Office, Corporate Sales, Sponsorship Support)
- Public Relations & Communications
- Marketing / Social Media Staff
- Assist with game day / off season operations and provide a quality experience for ALL guests at our ballpark.
- Participate as a team member through meetings and offer support to other team members to maximize customer service, retention efforts and overall customer satisfaction.
- Provide support and assistance within your assigned department.
- Ability to recognize tasks and complete them in a timely matter.
- Self-starter who is motivated to build new programs and exceed expectations.
- Strong customer service skills that showcase a positive and enthusiastic approach to customers so as to convey a positive image and respond to clients in a timely manner.
- Night and weekend work required, including working special events.