Under general supervision, protects the organization’s physical assets by maintaining and safeguarding the physical perimeter, exterior, and interior perimeters of the facility by foot, vehicle or bike patrol. This position is responsible for responding and overseeing emergency situations and coordinating with external resources. Assist the supervisor in the development, implementation and maintenance of security.
- Include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Provide security protection for all organizational facilities, proprietary material and personnel within the areas of responsibility to preclude unauthorized access, theft or intentional destruction.
- Monitor flow of personnel entering and exiting the facility. Audit personnel/visitor authorization and control activities to verify personal and organization ID.
- Insure the protection of colleagues, guests and patrons in and around Ilitch companies venues to include potential situations and physical confrontations.
- Maintain and update visitor management system, inspect commercial deliveries and outside contractors entering and exiting the facility.
- Visually inspect common areas to prevent any hazards, ensure proper safety procedures are followed and provide documentation of security, fire and safety deficiencies.
- Escort guests and organization personnel throughout the facility as directed.
- Oversee handling of emergency situations, including employee injuries.
- Respond to incidents, investigates, interviews and gathers pertinent/factual information to complete incident reports.