- Produce, shoot & edit company-wide video projects including but not limited to:
- Broadcast Ancillary Programming Elements (educational vignettes, historical retrospectives, music videos, show features, etc.)
- Assist with Game Presentation Elements (music videos, sponsor features, etc.)
- Produce features for Web and social media
- Television commercials
- Assist with Internal Video Projects (Hockey Ops Videos, Youth Hockey Videos, Marketing Summaries, Sponsorship execution examples.)
- Coming up with concepts, writing scripts, shooting video, and editing everything together with music and effects.
- Interview players, staff, fans, etc. for various features and videos
- Assist in the logging and organizing of game highlight melts.
- Participate in department creative meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Four (4) Year Bachelor’s Degree in Film/Video Production or related field. Applicable experience may be used in substitute of a degree.
- Minimum one (1) year producing, shooting and editing experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to work under pressure, adhere to strict deadlines and multitask.
- Possess valid driver’s license, suitable driving history, be insurable by Club’s insurance carrier and have reliable transportation.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including criminal history, driving history and character references.