We are an organization that is committed to leadership in our community, diversity and inclusion, teamwork, our customers and personal character and accountability. We are seeking a driven addition to reflect our core values. We consider ourselves an extension of The Pistons brand, we are excited to engage with the Detroit community, and we want to meet you!
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for service effort and annual retention of account base
- Working to upsell, cross-sell and generate new business from account base and referrals
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing relationships with clients including friends, family and guests
- Proactively communicating to customers by being a specialist on member benefits and team initiatives
- Providing a unique and personalized experience by going above and beyond expectations to increase the customer experience.
- Managing and tracking personal touchpoints in SalesForce through proactive phone calls, in-arena seat visits, handwritten notes, office appointments and interactions at member events
- Providing creative and innovative new ideas to enhance the team including new benefit programs, events, and renewal incentives
- Assisting in coordinating and executing annual member events, virtual experiences, mailings, gifting, fence sitter initiatives
- Working diligently to ensure a smooth account transition by collaborating with the Business Development, Group Sales and Inside Sales teams
- Using logical thinking and problem solving techniques to reach practical solutions for our members