- Plan and implement sales and marketing strategies for corporate clients and licensees.
- Keep an open line of communication with clients and internal staff to relay all details and strategies needed to successfully implement the client program.
- Identify client goals and objectives of the partnership and develop best practices to deliver measurable results to the client.
- Create and maintain relationships within all levels of the client's organization from day-to-day contact through the executive management team.
- Target areas for upselling of current programs and opportunities for partner integration within other properties.
- Support the implementation and execution of client activations at events.
- Develop and monitor operating budgets for client activation.
- Communicate deliverables and highlights to the client including the year-end fulfillment report.
- Track results and changing market conditions and take corrective action if needed to ensure client marketing initiatives are met and renewal achieved.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in sponsorship sales, licensing, digital advertising, content creation and implementation, product marketing, or related fields.
- Excellent communication skills, well organized, and personable – be the customer-service driven and strong proven creative thought process
- Understanding the complete sales cycle
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt to changing companies and markets.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Problem-solving and effective planning.
- Ability to interface with multiple levels within and outside of the company.
- Willingness and ability to travel a minimum of 25% of the year.