The Manager, Regional Sales is responsible for generating maximum revenue through the sale of full season, partial season and group ticket plans.
Are you passionate about building a career in sales and love sports? We would love to hear from you!
- Sell Washington Capitals ticket plans to businesses and individual consumers via ambitious telemarketing, face-to-face presentations and e-mail.
- Use creative tactics to build new sales opportunities.
- Develop prospects by calling on self-generated leads and provided lists.
- Handle in-bound sales calls from prospective customers.
- Establish professional relationships to build repeat business.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals.
- Set up and maintain up-to-date records on existing customers and prospects in team database.
- Work home games for the purpose of developing new prospects, servicing customers and performing other miscellaneous game night duties.
- Attend B2B networking events.
- Other duties as assigned.