Manager, Regional Sales Monumental Sports & Entertainment
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Sell Washington Capitals ticket plans to businesses and individual consumers via ambitious telemarketing, face-to-face presentations and e-mail.
- Use creative tactics to build new sales opportunities.
- Develop prospects by calling on self-generated leads and provided lists.
- Handle in-bound sales calls from prospective customers.
- Establish professional relationships to build repeat business.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals.
- Set up and maintain up-to-date records on existing customers and prospects in team database.
- Work home games for the purpose of developing new prospects, servicing customers and performing other miscellaneous game night duties.
- Attend B2B networking events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ year of ticket sales experience with a pro or college sports team, is preferred.
- Possess a results oriented, competitive and dedicated attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently balance numerous business relationships in a professional manner.
- Passionate about building a sales career in the sports industry.
- Basic proficiency with computers and MS Office programs.
- Experience with Archtics and Ticketmaster is helpful, but not required.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.