No Longer Accepting Applications
Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) is seeking an experienced and dynamic sales professional to join our team! The person in this role will have the exciting opportunity of selling tickets for the Austin Spurs and San Antonio Spurs. Our sales team focuses on a consultative approach to find the best option for potential clients. We build relationships and create memories at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park, Texas and the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas. Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Generate, develop, and maintain season memberships and group sales for both basketball franchises.
- Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services standard methodologies, prospecting, networking, lead generation, data capture and personal database management.
- Participate, contribute to, and attend meetings with relevant data, research, and accurate information.
- Update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system with all sales and service activities.
- This person must provide extensive customer service and continual development of relationships with clients, co-workers, and partners.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, and other digital literacy required.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle critical and confidential situations and information.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong teamwork proficiency required.
- Strong customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift/push/pull 25 lbs on occasional basis
- Ability to have a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends, holidays, and event nights
- 60% of job can be performed remotely, and 40% of work needed to be performed onsite (subject to change)
- Some travel may be required (client or prospect meetings)